10 February 2021 |
Coonawarra After Dark 2021
Take your pick from two After Dark events being held at Zema Estate this year, or attend them both!
Friday 9th April - Vintage Celebrations & Mrs Zema's Pizza
We're firing up the pizza ovens again as part of the 2021 Coonawarra After Dark celebrations! Join the crowd for some Friday night fun with Mrs Zema's homemade pizza, live music by Sinter duo & Zema wines by the glass & bottle.
Make a night of it and attend all three After Dark Events:
- 5.00pm: Start your night at DiGiorgio's annual Vintage Stomp
- 5.30pm: Join us at Zema for homemade pizza, live music and wines by the glass (kids pizza 1/2 price 5.30pm-6.30pm)
- 8.30pm: Kick on at The Royal Oak Hotel with live music and local beverages
Bookings are not required but a bus package from Mount Gambier is available. $48 includes transport, a keepsake glass, a drink token for each stop and transport between venues.
Shuttle bus to and from Penola is also available on the night. Phone Don on 0428 847 921.
Stay the weekend in Coonawarra and join us for The Morning After and visit Raidis Estate on Saturday night for Chris's famous Charcoal Grill.
Free entry. Bookings not required.
Mrs Zema's pizza $10 + wines by the glass $8.
To book the bus from Mount Gambier click here.
Click here to download After Dark Flyer
Sat 10th April - The Morning After, After Dark
Get up-close to the Zema winemaking process and experience the sights, smells and tastes of vintage first-hand.
- 10.00am: Meet The Zema Family and winemaker, Joe Cory, in the Zema Estate carpark for tea or coffee on arrival.
- 10.15am: Walk through our winery-block vineyard and sample grapes straight off the vine. We’ll teach you the tell-tale signs that it’s time to harvest, and the significance of sugar levels and acidity in ripe berries.
- 10.30am: Visit the winery to see our 40th vintage in full swing. It may be crushing, ferments or tasting juice straight out of the press – there’s always something going on in the winery at this time of year.
- 11.00am: Enjoy a fun and relaxed tasting experience and gain a personal insight into the Zema Family whilst tasting your way through our current release wines and nibbling on a light grazing platter.
- 12noon: Our guests will be taken back to cellar door where they can browse a large selection of gourmet food and gifts, including Mrs Zema's homemade chilli paste and olive oil.
$25 per person.
Click here to make a booking.
Non-slip footwear is essential. Sun protection and hats are advised.
Click here to download The Morning After flyer.
For futher event information:
Phone: 08 8736 3219