29 June 2023 |
Win a Trip to Coonawarra - Terms & Conditions
Win a Trip to Coonawarra
Win a trip for two people to Coonawarra. Purchase any bottle of Zema Estate from participating stores, for the chance to win the ultimate wining and dining experience!
This prize includes flights, car hire, accommodation for two nights, meals, private museum tasting with the Zema family, and private tour of our winery - valued at over $2,500.
Please keep your receipt for proof of purchase. The lucky winner will be drawn on Friday, 6 October - and the winner will be published on our social media on Thursday 12 October.
Competition runs from 8th August to the 3rd October 2023, in South Australia and Victoria.
By entering this competition you must be over the legal drinking age of 18 years old, and agree to become a "Friend of Zema". Our Friends get 7.5% off all our wine, online, and in our Cellar Door (excluding special offers), get subsidised freight of $15 per carton (capped at 4+ dozen for $50), and receive exclusive member news & special offers via email and phone.
Participating Stores - Victoria
Abbey Cellars, Albert Park
Jack's Wine and Spirits, Ballarat
Campana's Stockade Cellars, Ballarat
Balnarring Cellars, Balnarring
Estate Cellars (Cellarbrations Balwyn), Balwyn
Greythorn Cellars, Balwyn North
Boroondara Cellars, Boroondara
Melba's Food Hall, Brunswick West
Burke Road Cellars, Camberwell
Canterbury Cellars, Canterbury
Carlton Cellars, Carlton
Ritchie's Pentridge, Coburg
Donburn Cellars, Donvale
Dynasty Cellars, Glen Iris
Red White and Amber, Hawthorn
Waterdale Cellars, Ivanhoe
Leo's Fine Food and Wine Kew, Kew
Kooyong Cellars, Kooyong
Monacellars Korumburra, Korumburra
Craft Republic, Malvern East
Monacellars Morwell, Morwell
Mt Eliza Cellars, Mt Eliza
Majestic Cellars, Mt Eliza
The Beverage Emporium, Mt Waverley
Monacellars Newborough, Newborough
Beer & Wine Co, Patterson Lakes
Rosanna Fine Wines, Rosanna
Vintage 72, Rosanna
Strathmore Cellars, Strathmore
Monacellars Warragul, Warragul
Tottenham Cellarbrations, West Footscray
Participating Stores - South Australia
Albion Hotel Thirsty Camel
Cellarbrations at Brooklyn Park
Cellarbrations at Blackwood
Cellarbrations at Mount Barker
St. Peters Cellars
Belair Fine Wines
Cellarbrations at Fullarton
Star Liquor Avoca Hotel
Star Liquor Holdfast
Star Liquor Holdfast
Star Liquor Bombay Bicycle Club
Star Liquor O.G Hotel
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Zema Estate (ABN 48 062 070 259) of 14944 Riddoch Highway, Coonawarra, South Australia 5263 (“Promoter”). Telephone: 08 8736 3219
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter the competition, participants must visit website https://mailchi.mp/afb52623d9bb/yz54keziyk and enter their contact details; including their first and last name, email address, phone number, state or purchase and the store of purchase. By doing this, the participant agrees to join as a “Friends of Zema’’ and accepts marketing in the form of phone and email communication from Zema Estate.
- Entries into the promotion open on Tuesday, 8 August 2023 and close at 11:59pm ACST on Tuesday, 3 October. (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: Purchase any Zema Estate 750ml bottle “Eligible Product” (with the promotional neck tag QR code) from a Participating Store. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided by a staff member, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and then Scan the QR code located on the neck tag using a mobile device to launch the promotional website, input the requested details (including their first and last name, email address, phone number, state or purchase and the store of purchase) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- A participating store is any retail store in South Australia or Victoria that stocks the Eligible Product during the Promotional Period (“Participating Store”).
- Multiple entries per customer are permitted, but different active email addresses must be used. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase, that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will be drawn on Friday, 6 October at 10am ACST at 14944 Riddoch Highway, Coonawarra, South Australia 5263. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified via telephone and email per the contact details provided upon entry to the promotion within four (4) business days from the date the winner is drawn. The winner will be posted on zema.com.au on 12/10/2023.
- The entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Coonawarra, valued at up to AU$2,500 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
- 2 x return economy airfares from Adelaide or Melbourne to Mount Gambier, South Australia valued at up to AU$900
- Three day car hire from Mount Gambier to Coonawarra valued at AU$300;
- Two nights in a twin share room, accommodation in Penola, South Australia;
- Lunch and wine provided on the Saturday
- Private wine tasting of Zema Estate’s museum wines and guided tour of the vineyards and winery
- Dinner and wine provided on the Saturday night
- Additional spending money, additional meals, transport to and from the departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 03/10/2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider, if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.